Type of activities in the vicinity
- Visit the Alignments in the morning with the audio guides available.
- Stroll through the farmers' market, if you're visiting on a Wednesday. It is located near the center of Carnac and the main church of Saint Cornély.
- Take a lunch break at Cavok, Bigoudène (creperie), Petit Bedon (brasserie), Red Korner or Cairn (gastronomic restaurant), depending on your mood.
- Take an afternoon stroll along the seafront at Carnac Plage. Explore the GR34 coastal path and finish the walk with an ice cream at the Igloo.
- You can also enjoy a tour of the town by taking the little white train. This activity is ideal with children and you can enjoy an audio tour.
Wonderfully flowered, the city is animated all year long by pretty stores, galleries and art craftsmen's stalls.
In the pigeon domain of Mesquer, about 3000 couples coo and offer each week about 800 squabs, which feed in the open air.
In Guérande, discover the Kerdando Stables where you can enjoy various activities for young and old.
Les Machines de l’île is a totally unprecedented project. A product of François Delaroziere and Pierre Orefice’s collective imagination, it is the only place where you’ll find Jules Verne’s “Invented Worlds,” the mechanical universe of Leonardo da Vinci, and Nantes’ industrial history, all on the exceptional site of the city’s former shipyards.
Long an impregnable fortress, the castle of Clisson is a model of a fortified castle.
During a weekend, come and live a unique experience with your family or friends in the animal and botanical park of Branféré. Discover more than 150 animal species from the 5 continents, in semi-liberty. Stroll through the alleys, with the aroma of pine, eucalyptus or sequoia trees, some of which are several hundred years old.
Discover the beautiful beaches of La Baule-Presqu'île. Continue your trip to Guérande, a 15-minute drive from La Baule, famous for its salt harvests.
The hotels of the group
B Signature Hotels & Resorts
For your event at the Domaine de la Bretesche
* Required fields
The information collected on this form that concerns you is solely intended for the treatment of your request. The maximum conservation time for your personal data is 3 years. You have the right of accessibility of this data, rectification, portability, deletion or limitation of further treatment of this data. You may object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.